- Newly created Executive position at a For Purpose organisation.
- Expanding and innovative business with a Competitive salary package
- Permanent role with flexibility / Bendigo location.
UFS Pharmacies is a highly reputable not-for-profit organisation boasting a long history dating back to its establishment in 1872.
Through the provision of health and wellbeing products and services, UFS exists to provide benefits to its members and the community in the Greater Bendigo region. Any financial surplus generated is invested directly back into the business to continually improve and grow services that will further benefit the whole community.
UFS Pharmacies provide a wide range of health and wellbeing products and services through five pharmacies and UFS Optical and Eden Skin & Body.
About the role:
Reporting to the CEO, this executive role has been created as part of a new structure to position UFS for future growth and change.
You will lead the execution of the business plan set in collaboration with the CEO and drive and embed all operational systems and processes to support service delivery. As part of the executive team, you will be a key player in guiding employees and encouraging maximum performance and dedication, whilst maintaining the highest level of integrity.
Primary Objectives include:
- Manage the day-to-day operations and logistics of UFS Pharmacies.
- Identify solutions and provide recommendations and regular reporting on performance of the business to CEO.
- Lead the development and streamlining of information technology and systems to ensure peak business performance.
- Manage the Operations Team supporting human resources, finance, buying and workforce management.
- Oversee and monitor the responsibilities associated with the management of assets and facilities.
- Understand and oversee compliance of finance, risk, and workplace safety.
- Oversee the successful direction, planning, and execution of all aspects of operating policies, procedures, objectives, and initiatives.
- Support the marketing strategy and its execution.
- Engage members of the senior management team to facilitate cross-department collaboration ensuring all finance, technology, safety and human resource solutions are up-to-date and appropriately executed.
- An MBA or bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years experience in a similar management role.
- A strong mix of practical and analytical skills and experience interpreting a strategic vision into an operational model.
- Strong understanding of business structures, finance and processes to support a successful, efficient business and the capacity to oversee multiple streams of operations.
- Experience with implementing and managing ICT systems.
- Strong commitment and capacity to train, support and manage a multi-disciplinary team.
- Effective communication style, with strong oral and written skills.
- Sound decision-making and problem-solving in pressure situations and a continuous improvement mindset.
- Experience in the health industry is preferred but not essential.
Why you should apply:
- Newly created executive position.
- Competitive salary package.
- Be a part of reimagining the role of pharmacies in a post-Covid environment.
- As a key change agent, the incumbent will have influence in the decision-making process.
- Potential career pathway to CEO role of a growing organisation.
- Contribute to positive health and well-being outcomes of the community of Bendigo and surrounding areas.
The successful candidate must also be willing to obtain a Working with Children and Police Check.
To submit your application, click Apply Now.
For more information or to obtain a copy of the Position Description, please contact the team at ESE Consulting on 03 5442 6676 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Manager Operations and Business Growth - UFS Pharmacies - Bendigo enquiry via EthicalJobs.