We are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability. We call ourselves #teampossible!
Endeavour Foundation supports people with disability to live, learn, work and flourish according to their own interests and priorities. Our 5,000 strong team operates over 300 sites in the heart of local communities across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria where we offer choice, opportunities and personalised support in the key areas of home, work, learning and community participation. While we have been around for over 65 years, we understand the importance of continuing to imagine what's possible and look to inspire our customers and our people to re-define the possibilities. We are passionate and committed to securing high performing team members who will embrace and drive our purpose and values forward.
The Project and Change Communications Specialist will support the development and delivery of communications and stakeholder engagement strategies for the service side of Endeavour Foundation. This role will work as a dedicated business partner to our Service Delivery team while delivering in the framework and guidelines of our Corporate Communications structure - this role will sit part time with Service Delivery and part time with Communications.
- Work with our Service Delivery project team to develop communications strategies and implement these for various audiences, across a number of projects and delivered to specific timelines and schedules, including participating in all project meetings
- Proactively develop and implement communications strategies and activities across a broad range of communication methods
- Represent the Service Delivery activity pipeline within the wider Communications team and where required work with the Corporate Communications Team Leader to secure additional support and resources
- Work with stakeholders across all levels of the organisation to build rapport, identify needs and opportunities, and deliver strategic communications advice
- Focus on quality of delivery with communications delivered as accurate, high quality content across a range of audiences (internal, external and varying levels of literacy and understanding) and channels
- Works with internal stakeholders to pull relevant data lists, check for accuracy and upload in to distribution tool
- Champion the best customer experience and outcomes
- Work closely with Communications team members in other areas of Sales & Marketing to ensure aligned and consistent communications across the wider Endeavour Foundation group
All about you:
- Completed a Bachelor's Degree in Communications, PR, Journalism, Marketing or equivalent.
- Experience in leading the development and implementation of communications strategies, initiatives, plans, channels and tools.
- Proven track record working in highly complex organisations going through significant change.
- Ability to work with project teams as the customer champion, drawing out key information and ensuring the right information is communicated at the right time to the right audience.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills, to ensure clear and concise information is presented and understood by audiences.
- Has worked on large projects requiring strong communications plans developed for various audiences and delivered to specific timelines and schedules.
What we offer you:
- Attractive salary packaging and novated leasing options
- Corporate health insurance plans, and discounts with our corporate partners
- Ongoing professional development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid parental leave
- Onsite cafe
- Onsite secure car park options
How you can join #team possible:
Before commencing with Endeavour Foundation you will be required to undertake a National Criminal History check and hold or be willing to obtain a positive notice from Disability Services (Yellow Card) and Working with Children Check (Blue card).
Endeavour Foundation welcomes the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability because it will provide a platform for people to be heard and seek justice. Everyone within our community is expected to act in a way that protects and supports the human rights of people with disability - this is our highest priority.