Who are #teampossible?
We are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability.
About the role:
- Geebung location
- 2 x full time roles.
- Supervise supported employees while understanding and developing individual capabilities
- Motivate and encourage supported employees
- Liaise with management to ensure outcomes and deadlines are met
- Oversee product quality
- Engage in the manufacture process ensuring appropriate set up, production and shut down of equipment
- Apply quality controls during the manufacturing process to ensure production and quality are in-line with the customer requirements
- Identify and rectify minor machine/equipment and machine faults, and escalate major faults for repair
- Manufacturing/production background.
- Excellent communicator and enthusiastic 'hands on' approach.
- No formal qualification required but mechanical aptitude is a must!
- Experience (or the willingness to learn) in leading a small production team.
- Fork ticket desirable.
- Flexibility to work afternoon shifts as required.
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills to ensure clear and concise information is presented to the team.
- A genuine commitment to the purpose and values of the organisation, demonstrating an ability to adapt to a changing environment.
Endeavour Foundation welcomes the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability because it will provide a platform for people to be heard and seek justice. Everyone within our community is expected to act in a way that protects and supports the human rights of people with disability - this is our highest priority.