Specialising in Home Modifications and Assistive Technology
We are a team of highly experienced Occupational Therapists, passionately delivering home modifications and assistive technology solutions to our clients within the community to Enable their lives.
At Enabled Designs our two main aims are:
- To work alongside our amazing clients to deliver the best possible solutions to maximise their independence at their home.
- Provide a working environment for our highly experienced and dedicated OT’s that is second to none.
We are seeking either a:
- Senior Occupational Therapist or
- An Occupational Therapist looking to take the next step in their career and is passionate about home modifications and assistive technology
We have a highly experienced team that consists of a Principal OT, Team Leader and a number of Senior OT’s, enabling us to provide a fantastic learning environment where you will grow your skills and experience in home modifications and assistive technology.
The right person will:
- Have extensive community health experience alongside experience in successfully completing home modification projects and prescribing assistive technology solutions to clients;
- Be passionate to learn and develop a career in home modifications and assistive technology;
- Be passionate to work with and advocate for clients that have a disability;
- Have excellent communication, report writing and organisation skills;
- Have a positive attitude, is caring, fun and has a great sense of humour;
- Enjoy the balance of working autonomously and also being part of a supportive and friendly team;
- Be an innovative and lateral thinker that can conceptualise a number of possible solutions for our clients to choose from;
- Enjoy a challenge and want to grow their skills and experience;
Who we are?
Enabled Designs is a highly sought after team of passionate and highly experienced Occupational Therapists providing services to clients in the home and community to improve their everyday living. We are a values based organisation that deeply cares for our clients who are at the centre of all that we do.
What sets us apart:
- We provide a high-quality service to our clients by our highly experienced clinicians
- We passionately advocate for our clients to provide solutions that enables their lives
- We are timely and responsive to our clients needs
- We place the client and their goals at the centre of everything we do
- We emphasise a team approach to achieve the best outcomes for the client
- We show each client the utmost care, respect and value
Our working environment:
- We have an amazing culture that is caring, supportive and fun.
- We prioritise work life balance and encourage our team to keep normal and consistent working hours.
- We know life is busy and look to provide our team with great flexibility.
- We are passionate learners and like to share our experiences and ideas as a team.
- We continually invest into our people, providing opportunities to learn and develop through clinical supervision, mentoring, team education sessions and more so they can deliver the best service to our amazing clients.
- We value being part of a team and as such provide opportunities to connect, learn from each other and spend time together.
What’s in it for you?
- A focus on growing your skills and providing you with breadth of experience including:
- A comprehensive induction to get you started on the right foot
- Interesting and challenging caseload whilst being supported
- Coaching and mentoring from our Managers and Senior OT’s
- A professional development allowance
- Clinical supervision to support you and help you feel valued
- Significant flexibility as you can:
- Manage your own diary
- Work from home when not visiting clients
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent remuneration
- Rewarding work in disability and aged care
- Be part of a supportive, friendly and fun team
- Administrative support provided
- Location of clients to suit you
Who to contact?
Please contact Annelise Costelow on 0402 119 622 for more information.