- Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
- Position Classification: Clinical Nurse Consultant Grade 2
- Remuneration: $2,301.10 - $2,346.90 per week
- Hours Per Week: 38
- Requisition ID: REQ309542
An exciting opportunity exists for a full-time dynamic Clinical Nurse Consultant Grade 2 to work in cardiac rehabilitation across the NSLHD.
Where you'll be working
Across the NSLHD.
Northern Sydney’s vision is to be "leaders in healthcare, partners in community wellbeing". Our purpose is “embracing discovery and learning, building partnerships and engaging our community to deliver excellent health and wellbeing.”
What you'll be doing
The NSLHD Nursing and Midwifery Workforce will be compassionate, competent, confident, contemporary, capable and committed to leading person-centred health care.
Working directly with cardiac rehab patients in a hybrid model of care, research and quality improvement activities.
People of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander background encouraged to apply.
Candidates will need to meet the following criteria:
- Consistently demonstrates behaviours that reinforce the CORE Values of our organisation; Collaboration, Openness, Respect and Empowerment. Demonstrates these behaviours with all stakeholders; colleagues, direct reports, as well as our patients and consumers, and those that care for them.
- Registered with Authority to Practice with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency. Minimum five years full time post graduate experience with 3 years full time equivalent in the specialty field. In addition the applicant must have an approved post graduate qualification (minimum Grad Diploma/Certificate level) or evidence of working towards Masters level qualification.
- Demonstrated clinical leadership skills and an ability to work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary framework with a demonstrated commitment to excellence in nursing practice.
- Demonstrated effective communication and interpersonal skills across a variety of mediums and an understanding of the practice development framework.
- Demonstrated ability to undertake quality improvement and research activities that influence and enhance clinical practice and implement change.
- Demonstrated computer skills with experience using MS Office programs and electronic filing systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both as a member of a multidisciplinary team and independently.
- Current NSW Driver’s license & ability to travel across the NSLHD.
Need more information?
A position description is also attached.
For role related queries or questions contact Maura Farrell on Maura.Farrell@health.nsw.gov.au, using the subject line: Clinical Nurse Consultant - Cardiac Rehabilitation Service enquiry via EthicalJobs.
Tentative Interview Date(s): End of May 2022.