This leading organisation provides support to families experiencing Domestic Family Violence through refuge and culturally appropriate support programs tailored to the needs of the individuals and families.
The Prevention Manager position is a critical role responsible for the development and implementation of the prevention strategy to make significant change in the community.
This position aims to build specialist capacity, service model and a learning culture within the organisation that integrates critical reflection with evidence-based practice.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead the successful planning, implementation and scale-up of a range of integrated activities around prevention and early intervention
- Develop primary prevention models in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Implement tactical prevention and early intervention programs
- Align practices, systems and processes to encourage continuous improvement and outcomes
- Build collaborative relationships with member organisations and other key stakeholders which support the identification and incorporation of prevention strategies
- Remain abreast of prevention and early intervention best practice frameworks with regard to DFV
This is a pivotal role within the agency and to be successful in the role you must enjoy being part of a dynamic, agile and fast paced organisation and have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Psychology, Counselling, Social Work or other relevant disciplines
- Experience researching and developing practice frameworks and practice guidelines
- Understanding of Project Management principles and application of relevant tools
- Evidence based knowledge on DFV practice, including DFV prevention and intervention services and their effectiveness
- Knowledge of best practice in DFV and risk assessment and management
- Ability to build effective partnerships whilst leading and enabling change
To register your interest, please send your resume and cover letter to Heidi Gamble via the links provided.
Short listing and interviews are commencing immediately.