This leading organisation provides support to families experiencing Domestic Family Violence through refuge and culturally appropriate support programs tailored to the needs of the individuals and families.
With a clear strategic plan, they continue to expand their services to meet the growing needs of the community including all forms of gender-based violence.
As the Partnerships and Business Development Manager your duties will include:
- Developing a targeted strategy to generate support and contributions from major donors, philanthropic grants, fee for service, corporate and community events and fundraising activities
- Manage grants and tender applications including identifying opportunities that are aligned with the agency
- Work closely with the CEO and leadership team to develop social enterprise models and ability to engage in impact investments
- Create and manage fundraising and business development avenues including diversification across multiple channels
- Develop partnerships with academic institutes to support social enterprise initiatives
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure all donors and contributors are kept up to date on various up and coming projects or outcomes from their donations
This is a hands-on role and to be successful you will ideally have:
- Fundraising and Corporate partnerships experience
- Ideally have exposure to NFP sector
- Ability to source Donors and Partnerships that align to Agency
- Enjoys a fast-paced role where you know you are making a significant difference to vulnerable people
- Reporting, grants and tender writing experience
- Experienced in presenting to potential donors, partners and corporate
- Demonstrated experience in developing fundraising strategies from inception
This is a pivotal role within the Agency and your exceptional work ethic will ensure your fit in the organisation. To register your interest, please send your resume to Heidi Gamble via Apply Now or call for a confidential chat on 6242 0311.