This leading NFP organisation provides support to families experiencing Domestic Family Violence through refuge and culturally appropriate support programs tailored to the needs of the individuals and families. With a clear strategic plan, they continue to expand their services to meet the growing needs of the community including all forms of gender based violence.
Seeking the expertise of someone with strong Community Fundraising and Marketing Administration experience, this exciting role offers the opportunity to utilise your skills whilst making a difference to people in their time of need.
Reporting to the Philanthropy and Partnerships Manager and working closely with the leadership team, your duties will include:
- Community activation to increase awareness of Domestic Family Violence driving support through fundraising initiatives
- Manage and expand upon the events and fundraising calendar to optimise fundraising opportunities and increase Donors aligned to the organisations vision and objectives
- Supporting community led fundraising events and expand the portfolio including community groups, clubs, schools, local businesses and individuals
- Drive Donor stewardship ensuring regular givers and supporters are recognised and are kept up to date on relevant news, events and opportunities to participate with various campaigns
- Assist the Philanthropy and Partnerships Manager with the development and implementation of quarterly fundraising campaigns
- Being responsible for external marketing across all digital platforms reflective of the organisation’s values, ethos and vision
- Developing and managing eDMs, newsletters and sponsorship updates to increase awareness, education and engagement
- Assist in the roll out of the new CRM system becoming an efficient user to generate relevant reports and up to date information on Donors, Community Group and Supporters
- Ensure consistent and brand-aligned messaging across all touch points
- Monitoring of campaigns, events and community outreach and reporting on the analytics to ensure maximum reach and audience engagement.
This role requires a broad skill set and the ability to work in a faced paced environment. To be successful in this role you must have:
- Proven success within a NFP as a Community Fundraiser
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within an all-round marketing role with an emphasis on digital and social media
- Understanding of fundraising industry standards and regulatory requirements
- A passion for improving the lives of others
- Team orientated, creative and have a high level of emotional intelligence
- Creative, strategic and self motivated to reach the organisations goals and individual KPI’s
This is a part time (3 days p/w) role and interviews will commence immediately. To register your interest, please send your resume via the links provided to Heidi Gamble.
Please note that you will be required to present a portfolio of your marketing work at interview.