- Full time
- $95,000-$107,000 p.a. (negotiable) plus 10% superannuation
- Employment term negotiable depending on skills and experience (ongoing or long-term contract)
- Work from home (Australia-wide)
Be a part of Australia’s new education research organisation
The Australian Education Research Organisation (AERO) is Australia’s national education evidence body. AERO is working towards excellent and equitable outcomes for all children and young people by generating and making high-quality evidence accessible, and enhancing the use of evidence in Australian education.
AERO is bringing together people who are passionate about evidence-informed policy and practice for schools and early childhood services. Our team is collegial, creative and committed to fulfilling AERO’s potential to make an impact. We value agile thinkers who can help shape AERO as a new, dynamic organisation, and team players who enjoy working across projects and in diverse, interdisciplinary teams. Many of our people have ongoing connections to research, policy and practice organisations, helping us to bridge the gap between evidence generation and translation.
For more information about AERO, please see https://edresearch.edu.au.
Are you ...
- looking to join a new team of dedicated professionals all passionate about improving education outcomes using evidence?
- a self-starter who can initiate processes and analysis to support organisation wide priorities and organisational improvement?
- a collaborator who can partner with internal and external stakeholders to ensure project planning, monitoring and reporting is high quality, timely and accurate?
If any of the above describe you, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for someone who has:
- strong project management experience
- exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- a high level of organisational skills and attention to detail including a meticulous approach to logging and reporting on tasks
- proficiency with technology, databases and cloud based services including project management software and MS365 (particularly Word, Excel and Teams)
- creativity and strong problem-solving skills.
AERO particularly welcomes applicants who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander.
How to apply?
If you are an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have unrestricted work rights in Australia, and believe you meet the requirements of the roles, we'd love to hear from you.
Please send us your resume and a cover letter describing your interest in and suitability for the role.
More information about the role
The role works with the Corporate Project Manager to contribute to the development and delivery of a range of projects in line with established objectives.
- Provide a range of project management and support services, including project planning, preparing reports and briefs, coordinating resources, maintaining project documentation, and implementing and monitoring project plans, to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and within agreed scope, in line with established AERO project management methodology and tools.
- Prepare and maintain project documentation for reporting, monitoring and evaluation purposes to ensure accessibility of quality information and contribute to the achievement of project outcomes.
- Work with project teams to ensure project documentation and project set up is compliant with AERO standards and processes.
For more information email email@example.com using the subject line: Project Manager - Remote / Australia Wide enquiry via EthicalJobs.