Eating Disorders Queensland is a community-based organisation providing therapeutic groups, counselling, carer coaching and peer mentoring, as well as information and referral services, to people with eating disorders, their carers, families and loved ones.
A tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology, Occupational Therapy or Clinical Psychology
- Hold a Medicare Provider number and/or NDIS eligibility
- Training and/or experience in the eating disorders field is highly valued, but not essential
- Strongly aligned with EDQ’s feminist framework which values relationship, openness, transparency and diversity, anti-oppression, and a strong social justice perspective
- Have a knowledge of and work within Medicare and NDIS requirements, processes and procedures
Tasks & responsibilities
- Deliver specialist counselling services to people with eating disorders
- Commitment to working within a Trauma informed, Feminist and Social Justice practice framework in relation to Eating Disorders
- Maintain appropriate client records
- Commit to client KPIs
- Work in collaboration with EDQ
- Work within a collaborative multidisciplinary team
- Flexible working arrangements are available by negotiation
- Internal, external, and group supervision available
A position description is attached.