Edmen Community Staffing Solutions is excited to announce that we are the approved provider of agency staffing to the Department for Child Protection (DCP) in South Australia, providing support to young people in residential care.
This role is based in Mount Gambier.
What can we offer you?
- A casual position offering a flexible working environment with extensive shifts to select via our app!!
- Exceptional rate of pay as we pay parity within DCP Residential award…apply and get more information
- $500 Refer a Friend Scheme for Edmen employees having worked a set number of hours when referred by you
- Use our ultra-modern app to view & accept vacant shifts, update your availability and much more!
- Dedicated team of coordinators always available to assist you 24/7
- Ongoing training and career development
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated experience as a youth worker supporting young people within therapeutic residential care
- Have extensive knowledge of trauma and how it affects the development and behaviours of young people
- Hold (or currently studying) a minimum Certificate IV in Youth Work or relevant qualification
- Able to work a variety of morning, afternoon and sleep over shifts (including emergency/on call work)
- Hold a current Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting Certificate HLTAID004 (within the past 3 years)
- Hold a current CPR Certificate HLTAID001 (within 1 year)
- Hold a current Drivers Licence and your own reliable vehicle (vehicle must be registered, insured both comprehensive and third party)
- A current Working with Children Check or former DCSI Child-Related Employment Clearance
- Child Safe Environments Training and Safe Infant Training will be highly regarded however not mandatory as training will be provided
- Candidates must be prepared to undertake and pass a legislatively mandated Psychological Suitability Assessment if not done so already
Click Apply Now to submit your application.
For any further inquiries please visit our website www.edmen.com.au or please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Therapeutic Youth Worker enquiry via EthicalJobs.