- Pymble location
- SCHADS Award 2012 - level 5
- Part-time (15 hours per week)
- immediate start
Easy Care Gardening is a not-for-profit service that provides gardening assistance to the frail aged helping them to live independently in their own homes. Easy Care is part of the Commonwealth Home Support Program and works with volunteers in the Hornsby, Kuringai, Ryde, & Hunters Hill areas.
Maintain office functions in collaboration with other administrative staff and management.
- Follow administration procedures & support management.
- Communications including phone calls.
- Assist with My Aged Care portal.
- Maintain documents, spreadsheets and Access database.
- Perform other relevant tasks as directed.
- Understanding and empathy towards aged-care clients and volunteers.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Administration & computer skills including Microsoft suite.
- Experience in aged-care home support services.
- Experience with & understanding of Aged Care Quality Standards.
- Familiarity with policy and procedure documentation.