Work in a team that makes a difference!
With offices in Australia and overseas, Earth Systems is a growing environmental and sustainability consulting group that is seeking a highly motivated office manager, who is passionate about their work and possesses outstanding communication skills.
Earth Systems develops and implements innovative and effective environmental, water, energy and sustainability solutions, providing specialist advice and hands-on capabilities in a diverse range of areas related to environmental management.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, adaptable and personable Office Manager to join our team in Hawthorn, Melbourne and help develop our business. This position offers a wide variety of work, the opportunity to develop new skills and be a part of a company that works to achieve positive environmental and social outcomes in Australia and overseas.
The applicant should have:
- Extensive administration experience including reception and HR;
- Be able to work independently as well as in small, tight knit groups; and
- An interest or prior experience in the environment industry.
Key Selection Criteria:
- At Least two years relevant administration experience including reception.
- Experience in financial administration systems such as payroll, bookkeeping, accounts receivable/payable, financial reporting & analysis.
- Experience in continuous improvement of business practices such as financial budgeting, HR, OH&S, team development & office morale.
- Some marketing experience in developing marketing material, desktop publishing and product marketing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Sound computer skills in MS Office and a vast experience with IT would be advantageous.
- Previous experience or an adaptable approach to learning new programs such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator would be advantageous.
- Experience of website maintenance would be beneficial but not required.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and satisfy company, project and client requirements.
- Ability to take ownership and be accountable for work produced.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality control.