Reporting to the Executive Manager Partnerships, this exciting role in Sydney will grow Destiny Rescue’s fundraising efforts in Sydney and across NSW. To be successful in this role, you will have a history of delivering outstanding results in fundraising and partnership management and inspiring people to support our work to rescue children trapped in the sex trade. You will be a skilled networker and communicator, both to large groups, in boardrooms and in a one on one situation.
This newly created position will be based in Sydney with an increased focus on corporate and major gift partnerships, although you will also manage and grow a portfolio of Church Partners and has the following responsibilities:
- Develop new partnerships with corporates, major givers, churches, businesses and community groups to increase Destiny Rescue’s profile, impact and influence.
- Develop and implement strategies for growing Destiny Rescue’s profile and fundraising opportunities in conjunction with the Executive Manager Partnerships.
- Maintain and strengthen existing relationships with corporates, major givers, churches, businesses, and community groups.
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of expansion strategies for all fundraising opportunities across your region.
- Present and speak at corporates, businesses, conferences, churches, and events as required to highlight the work of Destiny Rescue with the aim of engaging new
- At least five years of experience in corporate, major donor or church fundraising, with demonstrated success in engaging with corporates, major donors or churches for fundraising in not-for-profit organisations.
- A demonstrated capacity to generate new leads that lead to awareness raising and fundraising by developing and managing relationships with external stakeholders
- Proven track record of generating significant gifts from high net worth individuals, corporates or churches.
- Exemplary communication skills, including persuasive negotiating and public speaking abilities.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills, including the ability to network with people of diverse ages and backgrounds.
- Strong knowledge of Sydney and NSW with strong existing networks across either corporate or churches.
- Tertiary qualifications in Sales, Marketing, Communication or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management software (e.g. Salesforce) and processes
- Experience in a relationship building role (e.g. fundraising, sales, account management)
- Well-developed administrative skills
- Current drivers licence
- Current passport or willingness to secure one
- Ability to identify and utilise new technologies to support relationship management
- Knowledge of the fight against human trafficking and international development.
For all enquiries please contact:
Destiny Rescue Australia
P: 1300 738 761