- Numerous positions.
- Full time and Fixed Term positions
- 4 full time permanent positions based at Heidelberg Orange Door - NEMA
- 2 permanent positions in Mens Behaviour Programs and Mens Case Management
- In addition 1.5 fix term positions till June 30th 2021
- Social Worker grade 2
DPV Health is a Primary Health Service that provides a range of primary health, dental, disability, population health and social support services to the growing communities of the outer northern suburbs of Melbourne.
DPV Health Family Violence Team provides a comprehensive service to Women, Children and Perpetrators within the region. All positions involve engaging with men who use family violence in ways that invite accountability, change and safety.
NEMA Orange Door positions work collaboratively within multi-agency teams and make initial engagement with men via L17 active referral, along with self-referred clients.
Men’s Behaviour Change Program facilitator and Men’s Case Management positions work together with Family Safety Contact practitioners at DPV health locations to provide ongoing therapeutic behaviour change intervention and safety planning.
Key Selection Criteria
Applicants must have:
- Personal and professional commitment to social justice and transformative change
- Understanding of gendered drivers of mens family violence
- Commitment and openness to critically reflect on own practice in individual and group supervision
- Demonstrated ability working with individuals with complex needs and risk issues in Family Violence and experienced in any of the following service areas; Family Services, Child Protection, Housing, Disability, Mental Health and/or Drug & Alcohol services.
- Tertiary qualification in Social Work, Counselling, Psychology Human and/or Community Service with post graduate certification experience in Male Family Violence
Benefits of working at DPV Health
- Reduced-tax salary and other salary packaging benefits
- On-going professional development
- Highly supportive culture with family-friendly practices
- Clinical and professional supervision
- Discounted Health Insurance
- For further enquires contact: 0408165590
- Applicants must provide their resume as well as providing a brief statement addressing the ‘Key Selection Criteria’ outlined in the position description
Please visit our recruitment board to apply or for further information by clicking Apply Now.
DPV Health is committed to the Victorian Child Safe Standards in policy and in practice to promote and protect the best interests of all children involved in our services.