- Provide confidential high level administrative support to the CEO
- Support Board and Executive Team meetings
- Maintain professional, trusting relationships with stakeholders
- $80,000 - $85,000 + super + salary packaging
- Support coordination of a wide range of Executive Office duties
This Not for Profit is invested in women’s health and aims to raise awareness and ensure their services are inclusive and accessible.
Reporting to the CEO you will be responsible for providing confidential administrative support and coordinating a wide range of Executive Office duties.
- Provide hands on administrative support including, updating, and formatting documents, resolving software updates and minor computer errors, managing document version control and maintaining electronic filing systems
- Manage the CEO’s electronic diary
- Establish and maintain good relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Coordinate and upload Board Meeting Papers
- Ensure compliance with relevant policies and procedures regarding Board and subcommittee operations
- Record draft minutes for Board meeting
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role within Not for Profit or Health
- Advanced computer competency and skills in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience managing Board and committee papers
- High level interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
The Next Step:
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to work for an organisation that has a strong impact on women’s health. The salary on offer is $80,00 - $85,000 + super + salary packaging.
If this sounds like you, please apply below!