- Manage high stakes examinations across Australia and New Zealand
- Motivate coach and manage a team to achieve goals
- High profile position within a specialist Medial College
- $130,000 - $150,000 inclusive of super
- Work collaboratively and effectively with key stakeholders
- Create and maintain a positive culture of teamwork and collaboration
This Not for Profit is the leading advocate for surgical standards, professionalism and surgical education in Australia and New Zealand.
Reporting to the Head of Education Services you will be responsible for the overall management of business development and service delivery of high stakes examinations for surgeons in Australia and New Zealand.
- Provide staff leadership and foster a high performing team culture
- Manage the annual program of examinations and activities providing the oversight to ensure that all initiatives are developed, reviewed, implemented, and evaluated to meet assessment requirements whilst also ensuring quality improvement
- Work collaboratively and effectively with key stakeholders to provide appropriate support to candidates and to ensure the delivery of a high-quality suite of assessments
- Effectively monitor revenue and expenditure of department activities
- Manage the recruitment and training, retention, and recognition of the Examiners, implementing effective recruitment strategies where required
Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in Event Management or Education and Assessment with substantial work experience
- Significant experience in the management and delivery of large scale, high stakes examinations or events in a complex environment
- Exceptional people leadership skills with demonstrable experience in managing a team of professionals in an educational context
- Excellent organisation skills with experience in project management
- Demonstrated experience in development and management of budgets
The Next Step:
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced candidate to showcase their high stakes events experience. Please note there will be regular travel in this position and the requirement to occasionally work evenings and weekends, you will be compensated for your overtime by receiving an additional week of annual leave per year.
If this sounds like you, please apply below!