This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a Research Manager to join the Research function at Diversity Council Australia. This role is responsible for the management of projects that deliver ground-breaking Diversity and Inclusion research in the Australian workplace context. Flexible role (hours & location) but must work in AEST time-zone reporting to the Brisbane based Research Director.
The successful candidate must:
- Have excellent research skills (eg. be able to conduct literature reviews, collect and analyse both quantitative and qualitative data and write up findings into industry reports).
- Be able to manage relationships effectively with key stakeholders including with DCA research partners, academics and members of industry.
- Be able to manage research projects in a timely, inclusive and resource effective manner, to help ensure key deliverables are met by due dates and in budget.
- Be passionate about diversity and inclusion and have deep subject matter expertise.
DCA is the independent not-for-profit peak body leading diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We provide unique research, inspiring events and programs, curated resources and expert advice across all diversity dimensions to a community of almost 600 member organisations. https://www.dca.org.au/.
Skills & Experiences
- Able to collect, analyse, and interpret, a diverse range of research information, and report on this in a way that will engage industry
- Strong subject matter expertise in diversity and inclusion
- Excellent project management skills
- Preferably higher degree (Honours, Masters, PhD) or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills & attention to detail
- Statistical analysis skills will be highly regarded
- Passionate about equity, diversity & inclusion
- Self-starter with plenty of drive, initiative and motivation and the ability to work unsupervised
- Skills in writing and delivering presentations to DCA members will be highly valued
- Able to collaborate across teams
- Is honest, trustworthy and has integrity
- Has a growth mindset
DCA is an inclusive employer. We encourage flexible working and aim to create a work environment where all employees are valued, and can contribute, regardless of gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity, Indigeneity, family and caring responsibilities or religion.
For further information, please contact Nicole Luxmoore on email@example.com, using the subject line: Research Manager enquiry via EthicalJobs or 02 8014 4309.