Dignified Home Care are searching for highly adaptable person, driven by passion, purpose and integrity for the integral role of Rostering and Finance Coordinator.
Our people understand respect, honesty, and work towards our vision to make dignity the standard.
Our clients, each have their own unique support needs and funding arrangements ranging from NDIS, My Aged Care, DVA, or private/co-contributed funding.
The Rostering and Finance Coordinator will undertake the allocation of shifts to our Support Workers ensuring the rosters are created, maintained and updated, reflecting the goal directed needs of our clients to whom we provide critical supports for daily living.
This role is vital to our clients to achieve positive outcomes in their daily living supports and is underpinned by our organisational values.
The Rostering and Finance Coordinator works closely with both our Operations Manager and Support Management team, and our Personal Support workforce.
This is a full time role based out of our Head Office on the Gold Coast.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Rostering and allocation of appropriately client-matched staff to shifts, including last minute, emergency and ad hoc changes as required by clients while optimising staff schedules.
- Work closely with our Support Management team and other internal stakeholders to understand client’s supports and interests profile to develop shift schedules and rosters based on support plans, services agreements and feedback.
- Liaising with Support Managers to maintain a working knowledge of staffing requirements to monitor participant funding.
- Work with Business Support Team to maintain payroll database including employee bank, superannuation, approved leave requests and balances, etc.
- Coordinate fortnightly end-to-end payroll process to compliant timeframes.
- Work with all stakeholders to promptly process AR / AP activities, including manager approvals.
- Provide reporting as requested by Business Accountant, Operations Manager and Managing Director.
- Receive, log and where appropriate, escalate incident reports to management.
- Work with the Business Support Team to maintain participant and compliance documentation (including mandatory training requirements).
- In coordination with the Operations Manager and Business Accountant prepare end of year PAYG summaries.
- As a member of the Recruitment team, actively participate in the recruitment and onboarding process of Support Workers.
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent experience in Finance Administration or Human Resources
- Current Queensland NDIS Workers Screening or WWCC and Yellow Card exemption
- Experience in a similar role where resourcing and scheduling are critical to the business mission.
- Knowledge of workforce management guidelines, standards and awards.
- Knowledge of continuous quality improvement principles
- Experience in Care Management systems, CRMs, Xero, and MS Office
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Proactive, enthusiastic and ability to multi-task.
- A self-starter, able to work independently and engage with appropriate team members when needed.
- Strong time management and ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team and maintain positive working relationships.