- Part-time, Maternity Fill
Diginostic is a fast-growing Australian-owned business and world leading developer of health-related preventative screening applications. We’re currently seeking an experienced, creative and driven communication specialist to join our team for a part-time, 12-month maternity fill (three days per week).
As the PR and Communication Manager, you’ll lead and deliver communications, marketing and PR activity to promote Diginostic’s health screening apps, with a key focus on supporting the national roll-out of iCOPE, a new digital perinatal mental health screening app, in partnership with the Centre of Perinatal Excellence (COPE).
We are seeking a motivated communication specialist who will thrive in a fast paced, rapidly changing and positive environment. A true relationship builder who’s passionate about delivering impactful projects that achieve positive change at a local and national level.
- Manage all marketing and communication for Diginostic
- Manage the implementation of the Diginostic/iCOPE sales strategy, sales team approach and the sales customer experience journey
- Lead communication and marketing activity to support the roll-out of iCOPE, with a key focus on the Diginostic iCOPE sales team. You’ll ensure all relevant templates, including sales scripts, FAQs and all sales marketing collateral is up to date, and work closely with the sales team
- Manage a briefing process to ensure the sales team is properly briefed on scripts and messaging, and kept up to date with any changes within a weekly WIP structure
- Develop, distribute and review client satisfaction surveys (iCOPE)
- Refine and update messaging across all platforms when required, including the Diginostic website and all sales and marketing collateral
- Manage and deliver a 12-month PR campaign in partnership with COPE. This campaign will include the management of an extensive local media relations campaign. Strategy and templates provided. You’ll also be required to develop campaign EDMs, social media content and a campaign social media pack
- As part of the 12-month campaign, you will deliver all tactics outlined in the media plan, including create and manage media lists and update and distribute media materials (tailor media releases, source local quotes, local statistics and develop interview briefs)
- Pitch stories to local media and confidently manage media opportunities and interviews
To be successful in this role:
- Hands-on experience in managing and implementing marketing and communication strategies
- Hands-on experience in planning and delivering PR campaigns with a strong focus on media relations
- Experienced and confident in working independently, to be fully accountable for all aspects, from planning and strategy to delivery, and be independently accountable for achieving all goals and objectives
- Confidently project manage. Skilled at managing and delivering multiple projects with competing pressures and timelines
- Highly motivated, innovative and committed to delivering top class work
- Exceptional organisation skills, and superior attention to detail
- Flexible, and open to new ideas, concepts and methods
- Exceptional problem-solving capabilities with the ability to provide creative solutions
- A natural relationship builder, with the ability to work well in a team environment and provide leadership
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Communication (or equivalent)
- 3+ years experience in communication, marketing and public relations (agency experience is a bonus)
- Experience working in health or relevant fields
- 12-month maternity fill position (with superannuation and leave entitlements)
- Salary: FTE $90,000.00 package, pro rata
- Three days per week (24 hours), minimum one day per week WFO, Melbourne based
First round of applications close Friday 18th June. Application deadline may be extended until Friday 25th June.
For further details about Diginostic and Utility Creative please refer to www.diginostic.com.au and www.utilitycreative.com.au. For more information about COPE please visit: www.cope.org.au.