- International Aid & Development Agency
- New career opening
- True leadership opportunity
This International Aid & Development Agency has undergone a journey of transformation and growth over the last few years. To continue the great work already achieved this brand new career opening offers an already successful CEO or COO the opportunity to work alongside this dynamic CEO, providing leadership to an experienced team of Directors. As a core member of the Executive Leadership Team, the successful applicant will play a key role in managing teams and strategy to ensure the overall organisation’s goals are achieved.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate and work in close partnership with the CEO to enhance the organisation’s capability and capacity
- Lead, mentor and coach a team of Directors
- Coordinate the strategic development, operational implementation of the International’s International Programs, Community Engagement, Advocacy and Strategic Relations.
- Ensure departments strategies are aligned and work together to achieve on overall strategic goals
- Develop, implement and deliver on organisational strategy as a key member of the Executive Leadership Team
- Develop and communicate to a high level with internal and external stakeholders with honesty and openly
- Deliver effective decision making and problem solving
- Lead by example
- Contribute to the development of a collaborative and consultative culture
- Identify improvements to programs and systems
- Ensure regulatory compliance and best practice standards adhered to
- Set and manage department budgets and strategy
- Oversee design, review and production of policy and procedures
- Develop and advance key stakeholder relationships at an international and local level
- Visit overseas programs and partners, provide high level of support in areas of networking, crisis management and program development
The successful applicant will be able to meet the following criteria:
- Proven track record of success as a CEO/COO Leader
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications
- Superior and effective leadership, communication, collaboration, decision making and problem-solving skills
- Superior people management, strong ability to coach and mentor senior managers
- Proven track record of success delivering strategy and operational outcomes
- Ability to think creatively and critically
- Well-developed analytical and technical ability
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with external stakeholders especially in the NGO and development sector.
- Holds strong Christian values and beliefs
- Willingness to travel overseas
- Proactive, dynamic and results driven
Fantastic culture, great people, great cause! Be part of a successful and growing committed cause making a real difference on an International and local level.