This highly regarded Not for Profit organisation is going through an exciting period of change and transformation. Great career opening!
This newly created role presents an outstanding opportunity for a generalist marketer with proven stakeholder management skills. The successful candidate will have proven experience in building sustainable marketing plans focused on increasing customer engagement, building brand awareness and improving overall marketing communications across multiple channels.
In your role you will be responsible for developing an overarching marketing strategy for the group whilst having a sound focus on new and emerging markets, customer engagement and retention.
This exciting role reports to the Head of Marketing & Communications and collaborates closely with the Client Services and Fundraising teams.
Working in a team-based environment, collaborating with the Services and Fundraising teams, you will be responsible for developing a customer centric marketing strategy incorporating plans targeting the NDIS and Aged Care frameworks.
Specifically, your role will include:
- Marketing Analysis – conduct extensive market research to develop informed marketing plans, presentations, and proposals
- Research and provide intelligence on additional market opportunities and insights on new possible products and services
- Analyse metrics and marketing campaigns, establishing ROI and metrics for each campaign activity
- Developing and execution of Marketing plans incorporating targeting potential clients within the NDIS and My Aged Care networks
- Through research, build and enhance the customer service offering through the development of an integrated approach in supporting customers.
- Build marketing plans focusing on increasing brand awareness, ensuring consistent brand representation
- Develop marketing communications targeted to specific customer groups
- Oversee the development and updating of marketing collateral, ensuring consistent messaging
To be successful in this role you require the following skills and attributes:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Demonstrated experience in the development and execution of marketing strategy and plans
- Proven leadership capability
- Ideally experience gained within the education, not for profit or disability sector
- ROI and outcome focused
- Capable of adapting in a dynamic forward-thinking workplace
- Great interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.