Established in 1991, Danila Dilba Health Service is a community organisation providing comprehensive primary health care to Biluru communities in the Yilli Rreung Region of the Northern Territory. We aim to improve the physical, mental, spiritual, cultural and social wellbeing of our clients through innovative comprehensive programs based on principles of equity, access, empowerment, determination and collaboration.
- Manage broad range of social and health professionals in provision of integrated care and outcomes
- Lead change management and innovation
- Actively participate in integrated internal strategic and business program
- Apply best practice service design, delivery and evaluation and manage staff performance
- Actively participate in DDHS’ Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) processes
- Manage funding agreements, program budgets and allocation of resources to deliver value for care and outcomes
To fulfill the role you will possess:
- Qualifications in primary health care/ project management
- Demonstrated understanding of the provisions of clinical services within the context of primary health care
- Proven leadership and organisational skills
- Proven abilities in records management and the preparation of quality documentation
- Proven communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Possess strategic and analytical thinking, with the ability to work methodically with a proactive approach
For further information, please contact Sarena Ruediger on 08 8942 5400 or at email@example.com using the subject line: Manager - Integrated Services enquiry via EthicalJobs.
A position description is attached.