About the role
We are seeking a motivated Solar Saver Support Officer to join our Climate Emergency and Sustainable Transport team at Darebin Council to contribute to the innovative and award-winning Darebin Solar Saver program.
Your duties will include:
- Assisting with the delivery of the Solar Saver program to low income households, residents and businesses.
- Working as part of our Solar Saver team, with a specific focus on responding to the Climate Emergency in Darebin.
- Responding to environmental and sustainability issues, in particular residential solar PV installation.
To be successful, your skills and experience will include:
- A sound knowledge and commitment to environmental and sustainability issues
- Knowledge of residential solar PV installation is desirable
- Mastery of data management systems.
- Demonstrated customer service management and administrative skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Benefits of joining:
- Training and professional development opportunities.
- Flexible working options and arrangements available.
- Social activities and social club.
- Comprehensive health and wellbeing program.
- Supportive and inclusive culture.
- Easily accessible by private transport and Preston train station.