- Part-time - 45.6 hours/fortnight
The clinical Governance Lead (CGL) will drive continuous improvement and implementation of the frameworks and models of care that ensure our services remain consistent and underpinned by evidence.
Lead and collaborate with an excellent team.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Management and implementation of clinical governance framework
- Handle clinical incidents, complaints and consumers feedback
- Oversight of C2A's practice frameworks, including policies and procedures
- Manage safety systems and high intensity daily personal activities register
- Provide Health Care training to staff
- Qualified as an RN
- Must have at least 3 years' experience in a similar position in Clinical Governance
- Strong understanding of the accreditation standards and processes in Disability Day Services or Aged Care
- Demonstrated experience in practice governance oversight including the development of effective processes and systems
- High-level time management and organisational abilities
- Exceptional communication (written, verbal and listening) and interpersonal skills to develop effective relationships and consult with key stakeholders
- Certificate IV in training & Assessment (desirable)
- A current driver's licence
- NDIS worker clearance check or willing to obtain
Connecting2Australia is a not-for-profit community organisation that has 67 years of creating opportunities for people living with a disability to support them live their best life.
C2A are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. People with disabilities and all cultural backgrounds are welcome to apply.
A position description is attached.