The Childcare and Kindergarten Association Limited (C&K) is a not-for-profit early childhood provider with nearly 350 early childhood education and care services located across Queensland. C&K acknowledges that each child and family have unique early education and care requirements and so we provide a range of different programs including childcare, kindergarten, outside school hours' care and integrated services.
About the opportunity
This role will support the Recruitment Team during the implementation of a new Time and Attendance System. This will require a high degree of flexibility as the position will work across the team as required. Key accountabilities will include, but not be limited to:
- End-to-end recruitment of permanent, fixed term contract and casual positions.
- Manage the recruitment lifecycle including sourcing, interviewing, reference/background checking and on-boarding.
- Continuously build and manage a database of qualified employees for current and future vacancies.
- Update and maintain employee compliance records e.g. Blue Card, First Aid certification, qualification and visa records.
- Provide ad-hoc administrative support as required.
This role will suit someone with the following experience, skills and abilities:
- Experience in an end-to-end, hands-on, high-volume internal recruitment or recruitment agency position(s).
- Experience using recruitment management systems/applicant tracking systems, Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) and Payroll systems.
- Competent Microsoft Office skills in Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Effective communication and strong relationship building skills, with the ability to influence and negotiate as required.
- A proactive, self-motivated approach with the ability to use initiative and identify opportunities to support the team as required.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to effectively prioritise, manage workloads and expectations.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, work collaboratively with colleagues and autonomously/independently as required.
- A customer centric approach and focus to provide exceptional customer service.
- Ability to maintain a high-level of confidentiality and integrity.
C&K is committed to an inclusive workforce and we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
All C&K employees are required to undergo background checks which includes police checks.
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only. C&K reserve the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.