As the Digital Communications Intern, you will be considered a valuable member of the Media & Communications Team and all activities you will work on will be of beneficial experience for you as well as for us.
You will work on:
- Video and photo editing
- Assisting curate Camp Quality YouTube channel
- Adapting videos for various formats
- Assisting the management of photo library and image permissions
- Assisting the curation of Camp Quality’s Happiness Hub, including uploading content
- Assisting the build and distribution of eDMs
- Uploading resources to internal platforms
- Implementing basic website updates
- Photoshop CC
- Final Cut Pro or Premiere Pro CC
- Microsoft Excel
This internship will be from October – December 2020 and is unpaid. Preferred days/hours are: Mon-Wed or Tues – Thurs (8am – 4pm or 9am – 5pm).