This position is for a mental health support worker for Conscious Care Support, a growing NDIS service provider in psychosocial service delivery. We are seeking energetic, passionate and highly committed individuals to be part of our growing team. In this position, you will be responsible for helping individuals living with psychosocial distress access, participate and engage in the community, and do this with empathy, humanity and care.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Provide service to participants in line with Conscious Care Support's social mode of recovery.
- Offer support to customers and assist them to participate in all lifestyle activities of their choice and meet daily living needs as well as attain better social participation in their community.
- Provide short-term focused interventions, psycho-education, support and mentoring to customers.
- Support and assist participants to identify their goals and needs in relation to support required.
- Deliver high quality, person-centred services to meet the needs of participants.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
To be eligible for this position, you must have:
- A full drivers license
- Own your own car
- A minimum of a Certificate IV in mental health
- Previous job/industry experience that is relevant to the position outlined
- An understanding of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and the nature of psychosocial distress
- An understanding on how to manage a case load and do this autonomously
- An ability to organise your own timetable/roster and meet deadlines/appointments
- An ability to write case notes and do this articulately, clearly and concisely
Working at Conscious Care Support gives you the opportunity to be part of a thriving and growing psychosocial service provider, and enables you to play a pivotal and instrumental role in our expansion.
At Conscious Care Support, we ensure that all of our mental health support workers are guaranteed consistent, ongoing hours, and an opportunity to autonomously shape and manage a case load that works in accordance with your lifestyle.
Job Types: Casual, Permanent
Salary: $35.00 to $76.00 /hour