- Unique Farm/Regenerative Agriculture & Holistic Food
- Stand-alone role with good mix of responsibilities
- 38 hours per week
- 12 months contract
- Not for profit organisation
Conscious Ground Australia is a not-for-profit charity organisation with the purpose of advancing education and the natural environment. Our Vision is to bring together future leaders to help humanity achieve its highest potential in harmony with Mother Earth by connecting and empowering people through education with hands-on learning in regenerative agriculture, integrative animal husbandry, holistic cookery, whole food and wellness practices. We’re not just growing food, we’re growing humans.
We are situated on a 230 acre certified organic farm 20 minutes away from Byron Bay & Mullumbimby. We live and work together in symbiosis with the land and animals amongst the food forests, citrus & tropical fruit orchards, market garden, dams and green pastures.
- To provide hands on learning in regenerative agriculture with holistic animal husbandry, land management, holistic whole food preparation, products and consumption
- To provide a true farm to table experience with a minimum of 90% of ingredients, grown and raised onsite in our holistic food design program to feed our crew
- To optimise our health, re-awaken the spirit, re-connect our mind, body & soul through providing nutrient dense whole foods to feed our crew
- To demonstrate how to implement holistic and regenerative practices in all areas including business management
- To successfully use the skills and experience gained to expand and further individual opportunities
- To be the catalyst for positive change in the world, starting with ourselves
About the role
This is a key role that provides operational and administrative support for the Board of Directors, General Manager and Team Managers to ensure the effective operation of the organisation’s day to day processes, new projects and communication run efficiently and effectively.
You’ll be the ‘hub’ and go-to person, providing help, information and support to the whole crew in a broad range of ways.
What you’ll be doing
It’s a role that has many different parts to it so you’ll be juggling a few balls at one!
- Assisting with preparing documents, registers, submissions for accreditation and DA approvals
- Asset management administration
- Monitoring inventory and purchasing supplies
- Organising events (external and on the farm)
- Updating compliance documents
- Supporting the Board of Directors with report preparation and general administration
- Providing management support including research, preparing information, presentations and reports
- Supporting the external HR Consultant to ensure the crew’s welfare is looked after; recruitment administration and induction/offboarding
- Managing customer and supplier relationships, preparing quotations and information
- Calendar management: for the whole crew, for the GM and preparing information for our ‘All Star Meetings’
You will have
- At least 5+ years’ experience in a generalist admin/operations role
- Great communication skills and the ability to build rapport and build relationships
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and experience of using business and HR technology such as Slack, Monday, BambooHR
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, be flexible and adaptable
- Ability to prioritise workload, use initiative, and work independently
- A commitment to our values and what we are striving to achieve (check out https://consciousground.org to find out more)
In return, we will offer you
- $80k + super
- Subsidised on-site organic meals (breakfast & lunch)
- An opportunity to use your skills and experience to make improvements and changes to systems
Sound like the ideal opportunity for you?
Please apply by sending in your resume. If you would like more information please contact Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Administration & Operations Coordinator enquiry via EthicalJobs. Conscious Ground welcomes everyone to apply.
A position description is attached.