- 12 Month opportunity
- Innovate and design a social impact framework from scratch
- Use your skills to enhance quality of life for people in the community
- Enjoy excellent salary packaging options and free parking
Community Services #1 (CS#1) is a community based, profit-for-purpose organisation managing and delivering a range of services designed to meet community needs. We seek out passionate and motivated people who are keen to join our agile, fun, responsive organisation, and who share our view of community.
We are seeking an experienced, highly skilled Social Impact Manager who is excited by new challenges and passionate about supporting CS#1 to measure whether our programs and services are positively impacting quality of life across the community.
This is a brand new position that will report to and work closely with the CS#1’s CEO, Amanda Tobler. The position will also work closely with the Executive Team, Program Managers and Business Development team to design and implement a framework for all CS#1 programs and services.
Social Impact Manager rewards:
- Brand new position ready for you to shape!
- Reports to and works closely with our CS#1’s CEO, and enjoys the support of the Executive and Leadership Teams to deliver program outcomes
- Fixed term opportunity available for up to 12 months (once the Social Impact Framework is established an ongoing Level 5 position will be established to coordinate the Social Impact program)
- Full-time position – 76 hours/fortnight
- Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Award – Level 6
- Base hourly rate is between $43.55 and $45.56, commensurate with qualifications and experience, plus 9.5% super
- CS#1 has Public Benevolent Institute status, significantly increasing annual take-home pay by thousands of dollars through decreased tax liability for those who choose to access
- Free parking at usual workplace
Social Impact Manager requirements:
- Knowledge of the community sector and its diversity of services
- Demonstrated equivalent Degree or Advance Diploma qualifications in relevant fields such as Organisational Psychology, Business, Business Development, Development Economics
- 3 years’ experience in relevant role/s
- Significant experience designing social impact measures and developing program logics for community organisations
- Excellent program development skills
- Excellent communication skills, particularly in collaborating across diverse work teams and developing implementation plans
- Demonstrated ability to quickly build strong, mutually beneficial relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- ACT Working with Vulnerable People card
- Australian working rights