- Enjoy a healthy work/life balance
- Generous above Award salary and PBI salary packaging benefits
- Full time and Part time positions available
Community Services #1 (CS#1) has two exciting leadership opportunities in the Children Services Executive Program.
CS#1 exists to invest in our clients and our community. We seek out passionate and motivated people whose beliefs align with our Vision, Mission and Values to join our agile, fun, responsive and connected Organisation.
CS#1 is looking for two highly skilled and experienced Directors to lead our Binara and Cottage centre programs. We are excited to be able to offer these fantastic opportunities to the right person and we are looking forward to enjoying the benefits of having new talent influencing our children and our workplace culture.
The successful applicants will be key members of the CS#1 and Children Services Leadership Groups and will contribute to and enjoy the support of the CEO, Executive Team and the CS#1 Program Managers and Service Directors.
Narrabundah Children's Cottage
- Ongoing, part-time (60 hours/fortnight) - a great opportunity for an Educational Leader/Assistant Director to grow into the role
Binara Early Childhood Centre
- Ongoing, full time (76 hours/fortnight) - a great opportunity for an experienced Director looking for new experiences
- Be a key member of the close-knit Children Services leadership collective working together for best outcomes for children in all CS#1 Services
- Partner with a member of the CS#1 Executive Team for professional supervision, and enjoy the support of the total CS#1 Leadership Group
- Children’s Services Award – Children’s Services Employee Level 6
- Base hourly rate is between $32.24 and $45.16, commensurate with your qualification and experience and the Service size
- CS#1 has Public Benevolent Institute status, significantly increasing annual take-home pay by thousands of dollars through decreased tax liability for those who choose to access the benefit
- Must have previous early education and care Educational Leader/Director experience, including managing the daily operations and budget of a small to medium-sized Service
- Experience leading and mentoring multiple teams to deliver excellent childhood learning programs and a culture of continuous improvement
- Experience in successfully participating in the NQF assessment and rating process
- Excellent relationship building and communication experience, including mediating positive outcomes, maintaining confidentiality, writing reports and promoting increases to Service occupancy
- Hold a Diploma and have demonstrated equivalent tertiary qualification as approved by ACECQA
- Hold an ACT Working with Vulnerable People Card
- Current driver licence and own car (desirable)