Community Bridging Services (CBS) Inc. is a South Australian not-for-profit organisation celebrating over 24 years of successful service delivery in the disability employment and NDIS Supports programs, providing a holistic approach. CBS Inc. is a family-friendly employer offering employment flexibility and work-life balance, manageable caseloads, Salary Packaging and a strong focus on values.
This is an opportunity to join a supportive team environment that will nurture your skills and contribute to your development and career growth. You will be provided with ongoing training and opportunities to build your career path.
Community Bridging Services (CBS) Inc. are currently seeking a Jobnet Coordinator to join our client-focused Jobnet Employment Program team at Murray Bridge. This is a full-time permanent position.
The successful applicant will have experience working within a target driven environment and will have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding KPIs. The aim of the program is to support clients to find open employment by focusing on their strengths and interests and improve their vocational and community independence skills.
More specifically, the successful applicant’s key responsibilities will include:
- Management and coordination of services to clients in a designated region in the key areas of: pre-employment preparation and training, job search, job support/post-placement support, community education and community development, general responsibilities including financial authority and meeting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Meet contractual grant agreement whilst maintaining a minimum 3 stars across DES contracts
- Provide direct supervision and mentoring to team members on a daily basis and model the values and attitudes consistent with CBS Inc. philosophy (casual and permanent staff).
- Supporting the collection of evidence and files that meet DSS contractual requirements and that of CBS Inc.’s Quality Management System
- Maintain a good working relationship with the rural NDIS Coordinator and assist in identifying and facilitating marketing opportunities for NDIS and DES integration
- Undertaking and following HR procedures including shortlisting, interviewing, referee checks, reviewing leave and timesheets, staff training, performance evaluations and management
- Exercising duty of care towards CBS Inc. clients whilst they are engaged in the programmed activities
- Reverse marketing and developing partnerships with employers
- Providing accurate and clear direction, information and training regarding Work Health Safety and Welfare Legislation including codes of practice, workplace procedures and instructions.
Requirements for the position:
- Qualification in Disability Services or similar would be favourable, however, not essential
- Experience working in Employment Services would be highly advantageous
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to demonstrate and maintain high levels of professionalism, integrity and ethics.
- Self-motivated, innovative and positive with the ability to promote a constructive and cohesive working environment within the team
- Ability to develop extensive personal and professional networks within the community, across government bodies and with educational institutions
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to build and maintain strong relationships and conflict resolution skills
- DCSI/DHS Disability Employment Screening
- DCSI Child Related Employment Screening or DHS Working with Children Check
- Current Driver's Licence
- First Aid Certificate
“CBS Inc. is truly a unique non-profit organisation. It’s a job that fulfils your passion of helping people with a disability and you also get rewarded for it. You will also get the benefits of Salary Packaging and access to EAP. More importantly, the work that you do here definitely adds more meaning to your life and other people’s lives as well. The leaders at CBS Inc. actually care for people living with disabilities and yet they are very humble and down to earth”. – Harry Cao, Claims and Compliance Coordinator
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.