About the business and the Client Services and Administration Support Officer role
Coast2Bay Housing Group is a dynamic award winning community housing provider operating across the Sunshine Coast and Moreton Bay regions.
We have a number of positions available in our Administrative Support Team these roles would suit an Assistant Property Manager or skilled Administration officer.
Your strong attention to detail and person-centred approach will compliment your ability to build effective internal and external relationships.
It is essential you possess strong interpersonal skills with a genuine desire and passion to assist those in need to maintain their tenancies and to promote and encourage tenant participation in Coast2Bay Housing Tenant and Community Engagement activities.
You will provide exceptional administrative support to the Property and Tenancy Managers by implementing and adhering to Policy & Procedures.
The team will need you to:
- have a keen eye for detail,
- be proactive and organised,
- be able to adapt easily to change,
- be great at multi-tasking & prioritising,
- be solution focussed.
Key Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional customer service to our tenants, clients & customers whether in person or through phone and email correspondence
- Accurately complete all necessary documentation associated with managing tenants & properties
- Complete reports in relation to arrears, tenant notices and outstanding work orders
- In consultation with the Property Managers, be responsible for arranging maintenance and repairs to properties with reference to financial delegations
- Routine inspection scheduling, issuing notices for inspections, cyclic and responsive maintenance
- Maintain current licence & insurance information for contractors
- Maintain current head leases & insurance information for properties
- Undertake Routine inspections
- Accurate data entry using Console and RPM Database
- Contributing to service planning and development
- Working with the wider Coast2Bay Housing Teams in a coordinated and cooperative manner
- 2 years experience in a property management or administrative support role or Cert III Business Administration would be highly advantageous
- Current Real Estate Salesperson Certificate or willingness to obtain
- High level IT skills including proficiency in Microsoft office suite
- Experience with Console will be highly advantageous
- Current QLD Drivers Licence
- A commitment to quality and person centred practice
- Probity checks including National Police Certificate, NDIS worker screening check and Blue Card
A position description is attached.