- Leading organisation
- Attractive salary packaging
- 0.8 – full-time negotiable
The Centre for Non-Violence Inc. (CNV) is a leading and innovative specialist Family Violence organisation based in the Loddon area, with a vision of gender and social equality for all.
About the role
We currently seeking a highly experienced Head of Media & Communications to join our team.
This role reports directly to the CEO and to be considered you will have;
- Proven media and communications experience at a senior level, with a minimum of 10 years’ experience.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing communications and media strategies across a range of platforms, including media, social media and content.
- Demonstrated experience in reputation and issues management, media management and crisis communications.
- Strong understanding and experience in strategic social change communications.
- Demonstrated experience in managing teams and contributing to professional development.
- Ability to operate in a complex, multifaceted environment.
- Outstanding communication skills including highly developed verbal, writing and editing skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage stakeholder relationships and build collaboration.
- Strong commitment to CNV’s vision, feminist values and principles including an understanding of the role and impact of gender and other inequalities in relation to that violence.
Employment with CNV is subject to a satisfactory WWC clearance and criminal record history check prior to commencement of employment.
CNV is an inclusive child safe organisation, committed to achieving diversity in our services and workforce.
A position description is attached.