Car Next Door is the fastest-growing car sharing network in Australia. We are on a mission to fundamentally change the way people think about transport and to free the planet from the ‘one person, one car’ mentality.
We have been growing on average 100% a year since 2015. We are the fifth-largest peer-to-peer car-sharing platform in the world and are on a mission to fundamentally change the way people think about transport. Since starting we have grown our community to more than 4,000+ cars being shared with over 150,000+ members.
Our fast growth and commitment to improving the environment have been recognised through:
- 2014- Green Lifestyle Awards, winner - transport company
- 2017 - Westpac Businesses of Tomorrow, top 200 winner
- 2018 - SmartCompany Smart 50, 5th place
- 2018 - Service Innovation Awards, Finalist
- 2019 - Australian Growth Company Awards, winner - Company to watch
- 2019 - Deloitte Technology Fast 50
- 2020 - Financial Times High-Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 500
We are looking for a talented CRM and marketing communications professional to help shape our next phase of rapid growth. This is a new role, you will be working with our marketing automation platform (Braze) and customer data platform (Segment).
With your understanding of segmentation strategies and data-driven marketing and experience with multi-channel marketing automation, you will be finding and using opportunities to deliver personalised messaging at scale. With a talent for writing compelling copy, the ability to design and learn from experiments you will help to grow our active community of car-sharers and transform Australia’s attitude to car ownership.
Using your experience and creativity to identify opportunities for relevant, timely communication that increases our members’ enjoyment and use of the service and increases lifetime value.
- Identifying objections and opportunities for high-value engagement, crafting content and using sophisticated automation strategies to deliver it at the right time for maximum impact
- Establishing automated campaigns across a range of direct channels including email, push, SMS and in-app messaging
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively to our target audience groups, driving personalisation strategies and identifying relevant trigger events throughout the customer journey
- Designing and setting up tests on automated campaigns and analysing and reporting on the results to achieve ongoing improvement
- Working with the sales team to assist sales conversion through automated campaigns
What you will need to succeed in this role:
- 2+ years of experience in 1:1 customer relationship marketing, marketing automation and customer journeys, ideally in a startup or fast-paced business-to-consumer marketing environment
- A tertiary qualification in technology, business, communications or similar, or work experience that demonstrates equivalent knowledge and skills
- Demonstrated ability to utilise data and insights to drive successful targeting and personalisation initiatives
- A highly-organised nature with a strong attention to detail, clarity, and accuracy, and exceptional written communication skills
- A resourceful and creative attitude, with the ability to take initiative, work autonomously and explain and build support for your ideas and decisions
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a remote team
Why you will want to join the Car Next Door team:
- You will have a great set of tools to use, and plenty of autonomy to drive change and see the results of your work
- We are growing rapidly - you will have the chance to contribute to this growth and excel in your career, and giving you a say in the future direction of the company
- Opportunities for flexible, remote work
- Strong career growth and learning opportunities
- Opportunity to participate in our employee equity scheme
- Be part of an energetic and collaborative team that’s open to new ideas and ways of working
- We're making a difference to the future of personal transportation in Australia
Sound like your dream job?
We are only accepting applications that have completed our quick 5min application form by clicking Apply Now.
Note: We are currently not accepting candidates from the agency. Thank you.