- 38 hours per week, Full Time
- Fixed Term Until 30 June 2021
- Base Salary$61,295 per annum
The Centre for Multicultural Youth (CMY) is a not-for-profit organisation based in Victoria, providing specialist knowledge and support to young people from refugee and migrant backgrounds. Our vision is that young people from migrant and refugee backgrounds are connected, empowered and influential Australians.
About the Role
CMY seeks a Regional Administration Officer in the Youth Referral and Independent Person Program (YRIPP), who will be responsible for delivering high quality administrative support to assist the delivery of YRIPP across the state. In particular, the Regional Administration Officer will be responsible for program data entry and undertaking administrative processes for the program and existing volunteers, in coordination with other program staff members.
- Hours: 38 hours per week, Full Time
- Fixed Term: Until 30 June 2021
- Base Salary (SCHADS Level 3) : $61,295 per annum (plus Super and access to Salary Packaging)
- Location: CMY Carlton Office (Due to COVID-19 restrictions, this role will require you to initially work from home)
- Interviews: to be held in the week beginning Monday 5 October 2020
You will have
- Experience in working in the community, youth, justice, Indigenous or multicultural sectors and a demonstrated commitment to social justice principles.
- Experience in managing sensitive information and delivering administrative support to complex programs.
- Highly developed organisational skills and the ability to work flexibly across a range of tasks while meeting deadlines.
- Proficiency with a range of software programs including CRM databases, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and accuracy in typing and data-entry.
- Well-developed written and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work independently and use own initiative, and also work in a team environment.
For more information
- On the role, download the Position Description
- On CMY, visit http://www.cmy.net.au/about-us
- Contact person for the role: Anita Arcadi – Regional Officer, YRIPP on (03) 9340 3791
How to Apply
- Provide your updated resume / CV
- Provide a document addressing each of the key selection criteria outlined in the position description
CMY takes Child Safety seriously and shortlisted candidates are subject to child safety screening and assessment against child safety standards as part of our thorough recruitment process.
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia.