- Play a key role in our membership growth and contribute to the strength of the clean energy industry
- Purpose-driven culture, CBD location
- Flexible work environment, full-time, permanent role
The Clean Energy Council is the peak body for the clean energy industry in Australia. We represent and work with hundreds of leading businesses operating in solar, wind, energy efficiency, hydro and energy storage along with thousands of solar retailers and installers. We are committed to accelerating the transformation of Australia’s energy system to one that is smarter and cleaner.
Reporting to the Client Services Manager, the Membership Coordinator performs an essential role in the continued growth and retention of the CEC’s membership base.
The role’s primary focus is to deliver excellent customer service to our existing members as well as utilising strong industry, organisational and benefits knowledge to convert new membership enquiries into subscriptions.
The Membership Coordinator role works collaboratively across CEC teams and programs, and would suit a purpose-driven individual with strong customer service experience and industry knowledge.
Key objectives of the Membership Coordinator role are:
- Membership growth and retention – engage with prospective members identifying and aligning business needs with member benefits, as well as engaging with existing members helping to define and implement sustainable engagement plans.
- Service delivery – respond to member enquiries and requests; identify and contribute to deliver better products and services; and support in a timely manner adding value with each interaction.
- Administration and data management – ensure member records are accurately maintained and assist in the production of member reporting.
- Continuous improvement – identify improvement opportunities and contribute new ideas for member related systems and processes.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years’ experience in administrative, sales or membership/client-facing type roles.
- Strong industry knowledge and relevant experience.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with internal and external customers and stakeholders.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills - including MS Office and working with CRM systems such as Salesforce.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a small team, using sound judgment and decision-making skills.
- Diploma, certificate or degree in a related field well regarded.
In return, for your outstanding work ethic and motivation, you will be rewarded with a:
- Competitive salary package
- Fabulous team environment
- Passionate and driven, value-based organisation
- Flexible working arrangements
Join a team of diverse individuals united by a common purpose!