- Play a pivotal role in developing and implementing industry-wide training strategies for CECs target markets
- Immediate start with a hardworking, friendly, and passionate team
- Start-up role, building a new business area for the CEC
The Clean Energy Council is the peak body for the clean energy industry in Australia.
We are a not-for-profit, membership-based organisation. We represent and work with Australia's leading renewable energy and energy storage businesses, as well as rooftop solar installers, to further the development of clean energy in Australia.
Reporting to the Markets and Services Development Manager, the Education and Training Manager, is the operational lead for the development and implementation of education and training programs by the CEC and associated education institution partners.
Key objectives for the role are:
- Develop and implement education and training strategies for CEC target markets.
- Develop and implement new training initiatives.
- Lead and develop tenders, proposals and other funding seeking activities to support education and training initiatives.
- Improve educative engagement with members, installers, and key audiences.
- Lead the generation of high-quality training resource materials to support CEC initiatives, including writing content.
- Drive enhancement and continuous improvement in education and training initiatives.
- Be an active and key member and contributor to the CEC team.
Our ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Several years' experience in a similar role in a training organisation, member organisation or business.
- Experience in implementing education and training strategies.
- Demonstrated experience in the development and implementation of strategic education and training initiatives that support whole of industry approaches to engagement and service delivery.
- Demonstrated experience in the effective engagement of education and training institution partners and other stakeholders for project initiatives.
- Demonstrated experience in managing education and training resource development projects for organisational or industry application.
- Experience leading complex concurrent projects from inception to delivery and managing the post-project review.
- Experience working with training evaluation and success measures to ensure ROI for projects and initiatives.
- Knowledge and exposure to emerging skills trends such as digital learning, industry capability frameworks and micro-credentials (desirable).
- Knowledge of the renewable energy industry in Australia (desirable).
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (desirable).
Our ideal candidate will have qualifications and skills in:
- A tertiary qualification in education, human resources, marketing, or related discipline.
- In-depth knowledge of Australia’s education and training system – particularly in relation to industry training and vocational education.
- Flexible - able to respond quickly to changing deadlines and manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary service focussed team.
- Experience in managing a small team, mentoring and developing team members.
- Extremely high attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
- Ability to convert technical information into a form that is easily digestible by the general public and stakeholders.
- Ability to think strategically while delivering on short-term priorities.
- Experience working with multiple competing agendas, stakeholders and priorities.
- Demonstrated capacity to work with a learning management system and integrated business systems and infrastructure.
- A positive attitude.
In return, for your outstanding work ethic and motivation, you will be rewarded with a:
- Competitive salary package.
- Fabulous team environment.
- Passionate and driven, value-based organisation.
If you feel you have what it takes to be successful in this new and exciting opportunity, please apply now. We look forward to hearing from you.
*Only successful applicants will be notified.