- 0.6 EFT (3 days per week) – with potential to increase hours in the future
- Based in Bendigo
CatholicCare Sandhurst is seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic person to provide restorative justice services to young people.
The aim of the Victorian program is to provide community rehabilitation intervention to the Children's Court at the pre-sentence stage, in order to:
- Divert the young person from more intensive supervisory interventions
- Reduce the frequency and seriousness of re-offending of young people referred to the program
- Increase victim satisfaction with the criminal justice process
- Effectively integrate young people into the community following the conference process
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL BE REQUIRED TO DEMONSTRATE THE ABILITY TO:
- Work directly with young people, their families and victims.
- Facilitate a group conference and provide a court report to the Children's Court.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders.
A competitive remuneration package, including PBI salary packaging arrangements will be negotiated.
Visit www.ccds.org.au for a copy of the position description.