- Part time permanent position (Tue- Fri 8am-4pm)
- Central Sydney location close to transport links
- Free lunches provided onsite!
- Great varied role with opportunity to be part of multiple initiatives
Beehive Industries is a not-for-profit social enterprise with a clear mission :- to end loneliness in Sydney’s inner city. They support over 250 seniors, the long-term unemployed and people living with a disability through social procurement.
Established in 1971, Beehive Industries offers quality mail house, fulfilment and packaging services, offering clients and customers the opportunity to engage in business with purpose – in making a difference to the lives of people in real need!
Due to movement in the team, our client is looking for a full-time job control coordinator responsible for the smooth running and control of the Packaging Assembly and Mail House Services Jobs from Customer Specification to Job Completion.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this opportunity is ideally suited to someone looking to build on their administration and customer service experience interested in working in product packaging and working in a professional and ethical for-purpose organisation that is making a real difference to the lives of Sydney Residents and their families.
You will have strong stakeholder and project management skills, be able to multi-task and have strong attention to detail with a responsive and can-do attitude, be resilient and patient.
- Meet with business customers, take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each job.
- Prepare customer quotations, monitor inventory levels and manage workflow by assigning tasks to other staff to ensure deadlines are met and smooth operations of production lines.
- Use your Microsoft Office skills to improve customer service and quality results by developing processes and instructions for tasks required for jobs to meet customer specifications.
- Generate production reporting as required.
- Assist to train and support new staff and volunteers as on-boarded.
- Ensuring the best processes are enabled to secure highly satisfied return customers, providing seamless, total job solutions.
- Endeavour to find the most efficient, cost-effective solutions for shipment /lodgement /mailing of completed work.
- Identify and promptly address all safety hazards and WHS incidents in the workplace.
- Build strong relationships with the team and allocate individual team members based on skills and suitability for each project.
- Ensure compliance to all company policies and regulations
- Assisting management with any other ad-hoc duties as requested
YOUR SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Ability to communicate expectations, assignments and responsibilities clearly and professionally
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of and respect for diverse cultures and age frames
- Great organisational skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service focus
- Conflict resolution skills
- Ability to follow instruction and work as part of a team
- Ability to analyse and revise operating procedures to improve efficiency
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving environment, able to prioritise multiple tasks and requests
- High level proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in MS office with expertise in Word, PowerPoint
The team is supportive, fun and hardworking. The employees are passionate and driven to reach their goals, so that they can continue to grow and deliver the much-needed services to Sydney City Aged, Disabled and Unemployed in need.
If you enjoy taking initiative with a hands-on approach and bring a strong customer service focus with an interest in using your experience to make a real difference, we want to hear from you!