- Full time permanent position, immediate start available!
- Outstanding opportunity to join a passionate and high performing team
- Parking on site with flexible approach to working remotely a couple of days per week
- Opportunity to further develop & contribute to growth of Community Campaigns portfolio
Our client is a national not-for-profit organisation committed to empoweringAustralian people who are impacted by dementia.
Established in Australia over 35 years ago, this inspirational organisation serves as the national peak body for people impacted by this disease and provide information, education and support services, advocating for positive change and support vital research.
Due to recent developments in the team, our client is seeking a National Campaign Fundraising Specialist responsible for contributing to the development and execution of the campaign fundraising strategy. Reporting to the National Senior Campaign Team Leader you will be executing community fundraising campaigns and events, cultivating relationships and managing effective communication to acquire new supporters to grow income and engagement. This is a unique opportunity to use your campaigns and fundraising experience to help develop the donor journey and review/update their marketing collateral to support various fundraising initiatives. You will have room to bring ideas and see the results from your efforts!
- Implement strategies to grow the number and value of participants through multiple channels.
- Support development and execute community fundraising campaigns to drive revenue and engagement.
- Implement and manage supporter journeys.
- Develop/modify marketing materials (brochures, recruitment, promotional flyers, pledge forms) to promote fundraising campaigns.
- Implement acquisition strategy to expand supporter base linked to campaigns and events.
- Build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders including creative and media agencies.
- Assist with post campaign reporting, making recommendations for future initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with team, providing support as required.
- Availability and willingness to work at some events at weekends and evening for related events.
YOUR SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Demonstrated success in supporting the development & execution of fundraising campaigns and events with good understanding of campaign planning and digital marketing.
- Proven ability to develop excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Sound knowledge of fundraising standards, best practice policies and procedures.
- Experience with marketing and design and an interest in digital fundraising desirable.
- Competent with Adobe cloud suite products.
- Outstanding verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in writing and proofing copy.
- Excellent project and people management skills with ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Honest, trustworthy, loyal and friendly nature.
- Mature, compassionate, patient, understanding and hardworking.
- Full driver’s license required.
The team are supportive, friendly & are hardworking. They are passionate and driven to reach their goals, so that they can continue to grow and deliver their much-needed support to Australians who suffer from this disease.
If you exude warmth, are a real team player and are passionate about using your fundraising experience to make a difference, we want to hear from you!
Don’t delay, for a confidential discussion please call 0448519121 or email Christina@causerecruitment.com.au, using the subject line: National Fundraising Campaign Specialist enquiry via EthicalJobs.