- Full time permanent role
- Competitive salary, great role with positive team culture
- Onsite parking available
- Outstanding opportunity to lead a high performing, passionate and friendly team
As a leading iconic youth organisation, this not-for-profit empowers young people to be the best they can be through offering a range of development programs and over 100 sport, educational, vocational, creative and recreational activities. They are one of Australia’s leading youth focussed organisations enabling young people to reach their full potential.
Due to movement in the team, our client is seeking a Digital Marketing and Brand Manager responsible for the development and execution of digital marketing strategies with a focus on growing sales and impact in a competitive marketplace. This includes website development (proficiency in Joomla CMS and WordPress essential) email marketing; implementation and maintenance; digital marketing including SEO, AdWords, digital display and reporting.
Reporting to the General Manager Marketing, Communications and Events, you will lead a team of 3, utilising your strategic and entrepreneurial thinking to manage all digital marketing activities to drive revenue and enable impact.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to drive revenue and engagement across multiple digital channels.
- Manage all digital activities (proficiency in Joomla, Wordpress CMS are mandatory) acting as key liaison for the clubs.
- Liaise with General Manager to produce impactful artwork, recommending implementation of emerging technologies and trends.
- Ensure website is maintained and user experience is up to industry standard.
- Manage high volume of digital updates, liaising with developers and agency for CMS and CSS.
- Oversee all internal and external marketing, communications, and advertising, ensuring it is on brand.
- Work with clubs to develop and implement advertising campaigns, being the internal design subject matter expert. Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite mandatory.
- Analyse customer insights, brand performance and market trends to drive future initiatives and campaigns.
YOUR SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Communications or related discipline.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels including web, SEO, email marketing, social media, AdWords and advertising.
- Strategic and entrepreneurial thinker with experience of analysing trends, brand performance and generating insights.
- Proficiency in Joomla, WordPress CMS and the Adobe Creative Suite essential.
- Outstanding verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent project and people management skills with ability to drive outcomes in respectful and engaging way.
- High level of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Willing to travel where required.
The team are supportive, friendly & extremely hardworking. They are passionate and driven to reach their goals, so that they can continue to grow and deliver their much-needed development programs to young Australians.
If you exude warmth, possess the highest standards of professionalism and are passionate about using your digital expertise to make a difference, we want to hear from you!
Don’t delay, for a confidential discussion please call Christina on 0448 519 121 or email Christina@causerecruitment.com.au using the subject line: Digital Marketing and Brand Manager enquiry via EthicalJobs.