- Permanent part time (0.6 per week)
- Competitive salary, great role with positive team culture
- Onsite parking available
- Outstanding opportunity to take ownership of Community and Digital Fundraising program
Raise Foundation is a powerful mentoring movement that creates thriving communities across Australia by impacting youth wellbeing and engagement through early intervention mentoring programs in high schools. Through the delivery of these programs, Raise empowers young people to be resilient, capable and connected, ensuring there are adults in their lives who are skilled to support them.
Due to growth and recent developments in the team, Raise Foundation is seeking a part time Fundraising Manager responsible for the development and execution of digital and community fundraising campaigns with a focus on growing income and engagement. This includes developing and designing community fundraising initiatives, implementation and management of donor journeys; digital marketing including sourcing content and copy for fundraising campaigns, social media ads, eDMS, conducting analysis and reporting and developing a new and innovative product for regular giving.
Reporting to the Partnerships and Fundraising Director, you will be responsible for driving fundraising income, utilising your strategic and entrepreneurial thinking to build community fundraising activities and relationship manage donors in line with Raise’s Strategic Impact Plan.
- Develop and execute community fundraising strategy to drive revenue and engagement.
- Design, implement and grow new community fundraising initiative.
- Implement and manage donor journeys for all individual and community donors.
- Implement acquisition plan to build regular giving portfolio, developing a new regular giving product.
- Build Raise’s participation and fundraising income through 3rd party peer to peer events (e.g. City to Surf).
- Develop and source content for copy for fundraising campaigns and activities.
- Recruit, manage and motivate community fundraisers.
- Conduct digital fundraising campaign analysis and reporting informing future campaign development.
- Stay current with relevant trends and technologies and best practice fundraising relevant to the role.
- Work collaboratively with Partnerships team, providing support as required.
YOUR SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing community-based fundraising programs.
- Regular giving and campaign management experience highly desirable.
- Strategic and entrepreneurial thinker with experience of analysing trends and generating data driven insights.
- Proficiency in CMS (Salesforce) with knowledge of integration of fundraising platforms highly desirable.
- Strong digital skills and expertise across both fundraising platforms and social media.
- Experience and expertise with marketing and design and an interest in digital fundraising.
- Outstanding verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent project and people management skills with ability to drive outcomes in respectful and engaging way.
- High level of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
The team are supportive, friendly & extremely hardworking. They are passionate and driven to reach their goals, so that they can continue to grow and deliver their much-needed intervention programs to young Australians.
If you exude warmth, possess the highest standards of professionalism and are passionate about using your digital expertise to make a difference, we want to hear from you!
For a confidential discussion please call Christina on 0448 519 121.