- Fixed term Parental Leave contract.
- Face to Face Fundraising Coordinator opportunity based in Sydney.
The Heart Foundation has an exciting opportunity for a Face to Face Fundraising Coordinator to join our Marketing, Media and Communications team on a 6 month parental leave contract.
This role will be responsible for the coordination of all aspects and the day to day operations of the Heart Foundation's Face to Face (F2F) channel for the regular giving program.
Other key accountabilities include:
- Support the People Leader in managing the relationships with the F2F agencies, including cross checking of submitted pledges, payment of invoices and reporting of campaigns to maintain quality control.
- Manage the day to day interactions with the F2F agencies and be the organisational point of contact for the face to face program.
- Attend fortnightly work in progress meetings with agencies and provide support and campaign assistance to each agency partner.
- Logistical support to agencies, ensuring welcome packs and campaign materials are in full supply for all agencies. Coordinate production work of campaign materials.
- Monitor and approve F2F agency locations and fundraising sites and conduct regular mystery shopping to ensure quality.
- Research and source new agencies when required to recommend to the People Leader.
Reporting & Administration
- Produce and deliver regular F2F reports within agreed time frame, including regular attrition and bonus and claw back reporting.
- Optimise and enhance current processes and initiatives to maximise revenue across regular giving program
- General project administration and support as required
- Analyse and evaluate each agency's campaign results against agreed key performance indicators and with the People Leader and recommend strategic changes for future campaigns to optimise revenue opportunities.
To be successful in the role:
- Experience in all key aspects of Face to Face recruitment campaigns and/or other related supporter recruitment techniques (either as a front liner or within a not for profit organisation)
- Strong account management skills
- Demonstrated planning and project coordination skills, with strong attention to details
- Knowledge of fundraising techniques and principles, including methods of tracking and monitoring results, performance, and budgets.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to show initiative and respond to a range of inquiries in a timely manner.
- Appropriate level of proficiency with MS office suite, in particular Excel.
The Heart Foundation is Australia's leading heart health charity, committed to helping Australians lead healthier lifestyles and encouraging those most at risk to take better care of their heart health. Our One Heart Strategy (2018-2020) is focused on prevention, care and support, and research, to both prevent heart disease and improve heart health and quality of life for all Australians.
Purpose. Passion. People.
Our staff believe in our purpose, are proud to work at the Heart Foundation and have the opportunity to make a difference every day through challenging and meaningful work. So, come and join our supportive and passionate team and work in a great environment that supports your lifestyle and promotes active living.
Please refer to the position description available on our website for further information about the role.
To apply, please submit a CV and covering letter addressing the essential requirements.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply. Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.