The focus of the role, is income generation to meet the KPIs and targets set by the Director of Community Fundraising. With goals for acquisition, retention and growth, this role requires strong account management and organisation skills.
About the Role:
- Develop strong relationships with prospective, new and existing fundraisers and support them to reach (and exceed) their fundraising goals.
- Identify and seek new fundraisers in the community with a focus on corporate acquisition.
- Maintain communication with all fundraisers as per the fundraiser communications journey as well as additional touchpoints.
- Implement and contribute to fundraising activities for all national community fundraising campaigns as required to drive fundraising results.
- Maintain accurate and timely database records of fundraisers and events.
- Review and undertake all related compliance for Community Fundraising programs, including due diligence. associated with 3rd party community fundraising activities and accurate processing and management of Authority to Fundraise documentations
- Ensure compliance with all relevant state and federal legislation e.g. state fundraising legislation and FIA code of conduct.
To be successful in this position you will bring;
- Combination of relevant tertiary qualifications and/or experience in a similar or related field
- At least 3 years' key relationship management experience, with income generation success.
- Fundraising experience supporting high value fundraisers - influential individuals, community groups and corporates - to exceed their fundraising goal.
- Experience in both warm and cold sales techniques to generate new business.
- Confidence to manage relationships with all external partners and fundraisers, using face to face, phone, email and personalised video.
- Experience in analysing customer/donor lists and prioritising contact.
- Demonstrated time management, administrative and organisational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work productively both autonomously and as a member of a team.
- Intermediate Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Teams. As well as a good understanding of Sharepoint, Zoom, Raisers Edge/NXT, or similar Customer Relationship Management database experience.
The Heart Foundation is Australia's leading heart health charity, committed to helping Australians lead healthier lifestyles and encouraging those most at risk to take better care of their heart health. Our Connecting Hearts Strategy (2021- 2023) is focused on prevention, care and support, and research, to both prevent heart disease and improve heart health and quality of life for all Australians
Purpose. Passion. People.
Our staff believe in our purpose, are proud to work at the Heart Foundation and have the opportunity to make a difference every day through challenging and meaningful work. So, come and join our supportive and passionate team and work in a great environment that supports your lifestyle and promotes active living.
Please refer to the position description available on our website for further information about the role.
To apply, please submit a CV and covering letter addressing the essential requirements.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply. Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.