- Sydney City office conveniently located close to public transport
- Generous Salary Packaging, increasing your take home pay!
- Help fight the biggest killer of Australians - Heart Disease.
About the Role
This role is responsible for developing and driving forward the NSW and ACT Community Fundraising program with a focus on fundraiser acquisition, retention and growth strategies.
This will require the stewardship of existing fundraisers, along with the development of and new relationships with individuals, groups or organisations undertaking fundraising on behalf of the Heart Foundation.
In this role you will:
- Maintain communication with all fundraisers and engage in fundraising strategies to build effective relationships with new and existing community fundraisers
- Implement and support individual, workplace & community group activities on national and local community fundraising campaigns as required
- Meet KPIs and Targets set for the team
- Coordinate volunteers supporting Community Fundraising programs as required
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure programs are supported through the appropriate channels
- Administration to keep CRM database is up to date, ensuring compliance with all relevant state and federal legislation
- Regularly review & evaluate effectiveness & cost efficiency of programs
To be successful in this role you will have relevant tertiary qualifications in a business or management field or equivalent in terms of experience.
- Previous experience in Community Fundraising programs
- Ability to be manage relationships with all external partners and fundraisers
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills and relate with different demographic
- Intermediate level in Microsoft office, with strong administration and organisational skills
- Ability to work productively both autonomously and as part of a team
- Experience in segmenting customer/donor lists and prioritising contact
- Raisers Edge/NXT, or similar CRM database experience is preferred but not required
- The flexibility to travel interstate and/or to work after hours in support of Heart Foundation initiatives
About the Heart Foundation
The Heart Foundation is Australia's leading heart health charity, committed to helping Australians lead healthier lifestyles and encouraging those most at risk to take better care of their heart health. Our One Heart Strategy (2018-2020) is focused on prevention, care and support, and research, to both prevent heart disease and improve heart health and quality of life for all Australians.
Our staff believe in our purpose, they are proud to work at the Heart Foundation and have the opportunity to make a difference every day through challenging and meaningful work. We promote active living and support our employees to lead a healthy work life balance.
- Generous Salary Packaging
- Free weekly team related activities
- Flexibility arrangements
- Educational Lunch and Learn sessions
- Discounted gym memberships
- Additional day of leave at Christmas
- Sit/stand workstations
- Relaxed, positive, supportive culture
How to Apply
To apply, please submit a CV and covering letter addressing the essential requirements by clicking Apply Now.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
A position description is attached.