With 25 years in the field, Caraniche is a specialist provider of a broad range of psychological services across Australia. At the heart of everything we do are connections that better lives. We deliver a range of specialist psychological services to government, private and not-for-profit organisations.
We work with some of the most marginalised people in our community to help get their lives back on track through alcohol and drug counselling, specialised services for youth, and behaviour change programs. We are the state-wide drug and alcohol treatment provider in Victoria’s public prisons, and the Victorian state-wide provider of Youth Justice Programs and Services to the youth justice sector. We also work with employers across Australia to deliver leading workplace wellbeing programs, including Employee Assistance Programs and Critical Incident Response.
The Project Coordinator which sits within the Strategic Business Development and Governance unit, is a newly created position that will coordinate business development activities across the company to ensure timely, high quality submissions are developed in response to open market opportunities. The role will also support the business development unit in undertaking activities to identify new markets, disruptive strategies and the development of project reporting.
As this is a new role for the company there will be significant scope to develop the role in line with the company’s growing requirements.
Focus of the role includes:
- Ensure the administration of the Business Development Team meetings and any other ad hoc meetings is completed as required – including preparation of weekly meeting agendas and minutes.
- Maintain crucial project documents which track project progress and ensure all documents are accurate.
- Use appropriate techniques and methods to monitor, maintain and coordinate project schedules, monitoring deadlines for each project arising out of the Business Development Team meetings or as directed by the Innovation Hub task and report any potential delays.
- Oversee the management of tender portal information and processes.
- Coordinate and lead projects using appropriate techniques and methods to support:
- Market research and identify new business opportunities,
- Tender responses,
- The development of requests for quote and service proposals,
- Monitoring external competitors, market pressures and influences; and
- The use of performance metrics to monitor performance and drive continuous improvement within the SBD team.
- Assist with the evaluation of tender/RFQ/EOI opportunities including the alignment with the company’s strategic and business plan.
- Develop and maintain strategic and productive working relationships through consultation and networking with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders to achieve organisational objectives.
- Develop and write business cases and project documents as directed by the General Manager, Business Development.
Key selection criteria
- Highly developed administrative skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write high quality project briefs and reports.
- Proven experience in a similar and/or relevant Project Coordinator role.
- Proven ability to monitor client and stakeholder satisfaction, and constructively manage stakeholder issues to ensure positive outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience in developing tender responses.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships.
- Highly developed organisational/time management skills.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
Please apply by following the "Apply Now" link, and remember to include an up-to-date CV and cover letter. Please note suitable candidates may be shortlisted and interviewed prior to this closing date.