About the role
We are looking for experienced Team Leaders in Disability, who have strong leadership and people management skills to lead a team of dedicated Community Support Workers to enable our customers to live a life rich in opportunities in a Supported Independent Living. The role will require you to have flexibility to work over a 7-day, 24-hour roster, including active or passive nights.
If you share Cara’s values we would love to hear from you!
Skills & Experience
- Proficient in leading, coaching and mentoring
- Solution focused approach
- Sound understanding of person-centred philosophy and active support
- Experience working closely with internal and external stake-holders to ensure continuity of care and support needs of customers are met
- Proactive approach and a good listener who is values motivated and resilient
- Proficient in digital literacy
- Knowledge of the NDIS (desirable)
- Current DHS/DCSI Disability Employment and Child Related Employment Clearance / Working with Children Check (or willingness to obtain)
- Willingness to undergo psychometric assessment for our DCP children's services (if applicable)
- Certificate IV in Mental Health or Certificate IV in Individual Support or equivalent experience
- Current Provide First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003)
- Current South Australian Driver’s Licence
What We Offer
- Access to salary packaging (up to $15,899 - tax free)
- Permanent full-time
- Flexible and rewarding work environment
- On the job paid training
- Career possibilities
- Access to Smart technology
How do I apply?
- Please complete the details below including Resume and Cover Letter
- To view the Position Description please click here.
Visit our website at www.cara.org.au.
- For any enquiries contact the Cara Recruitment Team on (08) 8347 4588.
- The closing date for this role will be Wednesday, 12 August 2020
- Please note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted