- Work for one of Australia’s leading not-for-profit consumer advocacy organisations
- Business analysis, systems and application management specialist
- Manage and maintain a range of enterprise applications
- Support 50+ staff as part of a flexible, responsive and innovative Operations team
- Full-time (0.8 FTE may be considered) permanent position
ABOUT CONSUMER ACTION LAW CENTRE
Our vision: a just marketplace where people have power and business plays fair
Our purpose: to make life easier for people experiencing vulnerability and disadvantage in Australia
We’re an independent, not-for-profit consumer organisation based in Melbourne. We run direct legal and financial counselling services that support vulnerable consumers in Australia. Our policy work and campaigns integrate the work of our direct services for high impact. Our operations and sector development teams enable and extend our services beyond the individual.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU’LL JOIN
- A creative, expert and highly collaborative group of operations professionals
- We act with empathy and integrity, embrace challenge with curiosity, and stand for what is possible
- You have strong technical knowledge of business analysis and project management disciplines;
- You’re experienced in developing and implementing complex digital solutions, including engaging with stakeholders and applying your highly developed influencing and relationship building skills;
- You’re excited and energised by the opportunity to apply your skills in an organisation committed to driving social change and structural reform through high impact strategic service delivery;
- You have a tertiary qualification or significant experience in a relevant discipline coupled with strong practical computer skills and experience in research, analysis and communication across a variety of platforms;
- A working knowledge of case management systems is essential;
- Experience in embedding accessibility principles into application design and development would be an advantage.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Integration & Applications Lead contributes expertise in business analysis, systems and process design, application management and change management which enables Consumer Action to implement effective systems so we can further our mission of making life easier for people experiencing vulnerability and disadvantage in Australia.
Within Consumer Action, this position is part of the Operations Team whose mission is to enable our people to help others by supporting and enhancing systems, structures and processes.
- Develop and maintain digital platforms;
- Level 2/3 Application support;
- Business systems and process analysis;
- Information management
REWARDS AND BENEFITS
The salary range offered will be $80,000 – 85,000. Consumer Action Law Centre offers FBT salary packaging therefore, depending upon personal financial circumstances, the value of the salary may be equivalent to up to approximately $5,000 - $7,000 higher. Additional benefits include:
- An engaged, friendly and supportive work culture of people motivated to make a real difference. Consumer Action is a high impact organisation that has consistently secured policy change in Victoria and nationally that has made life better for Australians experiencing vulnerability.
- Flexible working programs such as compressed hours, flexible hours, and purchased leave.
- Comprehensive induction and remote working support during the COVID19 pandemic.
- Learning and development opportunities.
This is a permanent, full time position however we may consider a 0.8 FTE appointment for the right candidate. A full position description is available below.
Note: for at least the first part of 2021 we will be operating in a hybrid working from home and in the office environment.
Consumer Action Law Centre is committed to building a diverse and culturally safe workplace. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal people, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people of all ages, and LGBTIQA+ people.