Bicycle Network believes that physical activity & sustainable transport is vital for a happy, healthy community – that’s why we make it easier for everyone to ride a bike. We support and service the needs of nearly 50,000 members, thousands of event participants and the general bike riding community across Australia.
As the Marketing Coordinator, your primary objective is to drive sales and registrations for our events, products and services via marketing campaigns, digital marketing, content development, promotions and thorough market research.
This is full-time role based in Melbourne.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Coordinator
The key areas of responsibility of this position are:
- plan, develop and deliver marketing campaigns for Bicycle Network’s events, membership, products, programs and services
- grow brand presence and increase engagement across Bicycle Network’s owned media channels
- produce digital marketing content to engage users across all channels
- monitor and run Bicycle Network social media accounts
- plan, execute and measure EDM campaigns to drive sales and continuously build on email performance
- manage and enhance website content across all Bicycle Network brands to attract and improve the end-to-end user experience
- execute social media advertising and PPC campaigns with regular optimisation. Identify innovative ways to increase engagement
- identify opportunities for cross promotion and foster positive working relationships with like-minded brands
- anything else that comes up (hey we’re an adaptable organisation that helps each other, so we can’t be constrained by what’s on this piece of paper).
The key ingredients
Here are some things you’ll need to have or develop to succeed in this role:
- a superb eye for detail and enthusiasm to get things done
- experience building and sending EDMs and segmenting data
- knowledge of SEO best practice and the ability to maintain and enhance our website content (WordPress)
- knowledge of digital marketing
- a level head when juggling competing priorities
- be a team player who is resilient, adaptable and unflappable
- exceptional communication skills with an ability to influence and inspire
- commitment to tackle any challenge and passionately pursue our purpose
- progressive thinking, always striving to improve and ambitiously trying new things to stay ahead of the pack
- ability to think creatively and outside of the box
Bicycle Network is committed to ensuring our team represents the diversity of our community. Women, Indigenous people, people with disability, young people and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
If this all sounds like you, apply now.